Friday, November 22, 2013

MEANINGFUL weavings

Okay, so the B-day 7th graders are weaving.
I LOVE this project because it is GREAT for people that do not like to draw.
You can WEAVE ANYTHING in these!
And, adding meaning is always good.

Meaning could be:
what I ate today.
CUT UP your pop-tart box. Cereal box.  Kit-Kat wrapper.  WEAVE it.  COOL!!

OR....my mom's junk drawer.  CUT UP JUNK. Weave it in.

Or....RECYCLED treasures!  Cut up stuff that needs to be thrown away or given to goodwill.

Or......all white.  How about only whit stuff? I'm seeing plastic forks, spoons, paper, fabric, straws....

ENJOY THIS folks.  

These win awards.  Seriously.

 ^^ The one on the left was a SCHOLASTIC winner a few years back!!  
THIS IS A BIG DEAL!!!!


^^^ This blue weaving with the belts is really cool.  It is random. Fun. Has unity because of the colors.  NOW, IF I can just convince the artist that it is too!




No comments:

Post a Comment